Whether You Want to Channel Your Inner Muhammad Ali – who said he was so fast that he turned off the light switch in his hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark…
Or be like Diane von Furstenberg who wants to come to a hotel room and for it to be grand, functional and beautiful….
Or indeed, the Rolling Stones’ Charlie Watts who says he is very strict with his packing and who hardly ever uses anything in a hotel room other than wheeling in his own wardrobe. …
Our hotel bedrooms are now open for bookings once again.
We’ve always tried to be ‘different’ – and if you have stayed with is before you’ll find there are quite a few new differences.
- We have a stylish new reception in our newly refurbished area and you will enter via number 57 Queen’s Road.
- Face masks are required to be worn by law in Scotland (from 14 September) as you walk around inside and outside the hotel.
- We provide hand sanitiser throughout the hotel for you to use.
- We are only supplying room service breakfasts currently – your luxury continental hamper breakfast, which contains fresh fruit juice, pain au chocolat, croissant, fresh fruit, granola and yoghurt will be delivered to your room for you, with our compliments if you book directly with us.
- You will find additional tea and coffee in your room and fresh milk in your room fridge.
- We’ve removed some of our finishing touches in order to ensure your room is properly prepared for you – but so contact reception if there is anything you are particularly missing.
- Until at least the end of September 2020, all of our dining options remain alfresco in our heated marquees at the front of the hotel.
- In order to comply with track and trace, we ask everyone to book their table in advance – you can book by clicking here.