Whether You Want to Channel Your Inner Muhammad Ali – who said he was so fast that he turned off the light switch in his hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark…
Or be like Diane von Furstenberg who wants to come to a hotel room and for it to be grand, functional and beautiful….
Or indeed, the Rolling Stones’ Charlie Watts who says he is very strict with his packing and who hardly ever uses anything in a hotel room other than wheeling in his own wardrobe. …
Our hotel bedrooms are now open for bookings once again - from Wednesdays to Sundays between Friday 9 October and Sunday 25 October.
We’ve always tried to be ‘different’ – and if you have stayed with is before you’ll find there are quite a few new differences.
- We have a stylish new reception in our newly refurbished area and you will enter via number 57 Queen’s Road.
- Face masks are required to be worn by law in Scotland (from 14 September) as you walk around inside and outside the hotel.
- Between Friday 9 October and Sunday 25 October, due to Scottish regulations we can only serve food indoors until 6pm (last table booking at 4pm) and outdoors in our open sided marquees (last table booking 8pm - and remember to dress warmly as we can't heat fresh air)
- We provide hand sanitiser throughout the hotel for you to use.
- We are only supplying room service breakfasts currently – your luxury continental hamper breakfast, which contains fresh fruit juice, pain au chocolat, croissant, fresh fruit, granola and yoghurt will be delivered to your room for you, with our compliments if you book directly with us.
- You will find additional tea and coffee in your room and fresh milk in your room fridge.
- We’ve removed some of our finishing touches in order to ensure your room is properly prepared for you – but so contact reception if there is anything you are particularly missing.
- In order to comply with track and trace, we ask everyone to book their table in advance – you can book by clicking here.